Litigation is expensive. HR doesn’t have to be.
Over 60% of all businesses violate human resources compliance and experience a lawsuit because of it, on average costing $260,000 before attorney’s fees. Cut risks, reduce costs and drive results with HRiq’s innovative and competitive monthly subscription plan, designed for small businesses who need protection the most. HRiq is an invaluable resource with unlimited access to an expert in whatever package you choose.
Every business is unique, and its needs are no different. We can design an idiosyncratic solution specific to your business, providing any of the services listed below.
- Employee Onboarding
- I9 verification
- New Hire Orientation including meeting with your employees to sign intricate and imperative documents such as a customized employee handbook of policies and procedures relative to your business and offer letters
- Compliance management of federal and state laws in addition to an initial audit of your I9 compliance, classification tests and writing job descriptions. Adherence to federal poster requirements, fair wage laws and OSHA regulations
- Benefits education
- Workers Compensation and safety analysis
- Employee relations management such as investigations, performance reviews and progressive discipline supervision. In person issuance of written warnings and employee counseling
- FMLA, disability and leave management
- Termination (voluntary and involuntary) including final paycheck, exit interviews and workload distribution and transition planning
- Custom trainings including sexual harassment
Monday - Friday
We are open and in operation 8:00am - 5:00pm by appointment only during the pandemic. We also offer virtual consultations. Please call or text us at 530-680-4747 to schedule an appointment!
Saturday - Sunday